In response to the Novel COVID-19 Pandemic, our Maison Birks stores, across Canada are temporarily closed, to ensure the well-being of our communities. In the meantime, we happily invite all candidates to apply online, as our Human Resources, team will continue search for our Hidden Gems, in anticipation that we will reopen our doors soon.
Rest assured that we are respecting recommendations set out by our Federal and Provincial governments regarding social distancing. Any interviews with potential candidates will conducted over the phone as well as by video teleconference.
“Stay Safe, Everything is Going to be Okay”
As a Birks Personal Shopper in our greater Montreal, Toronto and Vancouver regions, you will get to embody our belief in the promise of a brighter tomorrow through each interaction.
A result driven candidate that firmly believes in providing an excellent and unique experience to every client.
Reporting to the Director of Retail Stores, the Birks Personal Shopper prides themselves on building, growing and catering to A-list clients and generating high volume sales. He /she strives to build client relationships, listen to clients to anticipate their needs and takes personal responsibility for the client’s requests. He / She is very knowledgeable about Company merchandise and remains continuously up to date as new products are introduced.
The Birks Personal Shopper is responsible for making their client’s needs his /her first priority by offering superior client service to A-List clients and creating a luxurious and memorable one-on-one shopping experience, which puts the Birks brand at the forefront.
The incumbent works by appointment only and embodies the Birks culture; Birks brand identity and promotes the vision and mission of Birks through every experience and interaction with high net worth clients.
To do so, the Sales Professional will be expected to…
- To build a high net worth client base through networking opportunities.
- Build and further develop loyal A-list client base through all channels and social media platforms as well as alerts them to upcoming events.
- Maintain a professional attitude at all times and always conducts business with integrity.
- Meet sales targets and objectives continuously
- Dress appropriately, in a professional and well-groomed manner
- Maintain a professional attitude at all times and always conducts business with integrity
- Build and further develop a high net worth client base through all channels and social media platforms as well as alerts them to upcoming events.
- Offer an exemplary and personable one on one shopping experience
- Comply with all Company’s guidelines, policies and procedures as outlined in the Store Operations manual
- Meets sales targets and objectives continuously.
Our ideal candidate has…
- College Diploma
-5 years’ experience in the retail industry
- Previous experience in luxury jewelry sales
- Previous experience as a Personal Shopper or Stylist
- Exceptional customer service and selling skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Strong Organizational Skills
- Able to multitask in a fast paced environment
- Computer literate (MS Office)
- Bilingual: French and English (spoken/written) is required for positions in Québec
- Detail Oriented, reliable and trustworthy
- Leadership skills
- Schedule flexibility and availability required to accommodate store hours as well as Client’s availabilities including evenings and weekends
- Works by appointment only
- Has a valid driver’s licence / owns a car
- Must be comfortable with the possibility of travel, to other cities to cater to clients needs
In return for your commitment to excellence, we offer…
At Birks, you will find a management team that truly cares about your professional growth. You will be empowered to be yourself, in order to offer excellent customer service and to create an experience that will build long-lasting client relationships.
Come join us at Birks, and let your true self shine!
Are you the gem we are looking for?