Established since 1879, Birks is a luxury jewellery store whose reputation is built on quality, exclusivity, unique design and excellence in service. We pride ourselves in offering meaningful experiences and in building intimate relationships with each and every one of our clients.
As a Project Coordinator, Visual Merchandising for our Birks Corporate Office, located in Downtown Montreal, you will get to embody our belief in the promise of a brighter tomorrow through each interaction. As such, you will get to work in a highly motivated team that values excellence, hard work and team worK.
THIS IS A FULL TIME TEMPORARY POSITION
Reporting to the Senior Manger, Brand Identity the Project Coordinator, Visual Merchandising is responsible for assisting in the conceptualization, development and implementation of the visual merchandising strategy for Maison Birks brands for all retail and wholesale locations. In addition, he/she is also responsible for assisting in visual merchandising efforts at various external events where Birks merchandise is being displayed and upholding brand integrity in every aspect of visual display.
To do so, the Project Coordinator, Visual Merchandising will be expected to…
Our ideal candidate has…
- University OR College diploma in Marketing, Communications, Advertising, Visual Merchandising, Interior Design or any related field
- A minimum of 2 years of related experience
- Experience in luxury goods or fashion/lifestyle is an asset
- Must be fluent in written and spoken English and French
- Solid knowledge in computer: MS Office, Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook, Sketch up, - -- Autocad, Adobe Creative Suite CC
- Excellent communication skills
- Positive attitude and team work
- Good negotiation skills
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Flexibility in various tasks
- Bilingual: French and English (spoken and written)
In return for your commitment to excellence, we offer…
- Competitive earnings
- Wellness program
- Award and recognition programs
- Innovative and unique training programs
At Birks, you will find a management team that truly cares about your professional growth. You will be empowered to be yourself, in order to offer excellent customer service and to create an experience that will build long-lasting client relationships.
Come join us at Birks, and let your true self shine!
Are you the gem we are looking for?