Established since 1879, Birks is a luxury jewellery store whose reputation is built on quality, exclusivity, unique design and excellence in service. We pride ourselves in offering meaningful experiences and in building intimate relationships with each and every one of our clients.
As a Store Director for our Birks store located in the West Edmonton Shopping Center, you will get to embody our belief in the promise of a brighter tomorrow through each interaction. As such, you will get to work in a highly motivated team that values excellence, hard work and team work.
A result driven candidate that firmly believes in providing an excellent and unique experience to every client.
The Store Director has a leadership role and is responsible for the overall daily store operations and strategy of the store with the support and collaboration of the Regional Director and the VP Retail. Also, with a major focus on providing excellent customer service and fostering a professional and pleasant environment, he/she is also primarily responsible for building a successful team through coaching and training while celebrating clients and recognizing the team.
To do so, the Store Director will be expected to…
- Develop meaningful relationships with each client
- Foster an environment that puts the client at the forefront
- Achieve or exceed sales targets continuously
- Develop, organize and manage a high-volume retail store
- Promote a store environment where the entire staff takes responsibility for achieving sales goals to support the store's sales and profit objectives, while continuing to provide outstanding customer service to clients
- Coach, train and develop store staff
- Manage store operations, business development, client relations and promote the store within the community
Our ideal candidate has…
- A minimum of ten (10) years of retail sales experience; luxury retail and/or jewelry experience is preferred
- Strong team values
- Great interpersonal and communications skills
- Have a Bachelor Degree in Operations Management or in Business Administration or in Marketing
- Are goal oriented and sales driven but understand that truly caring about clients and exceeding their expectations is key to their success;
- Have a functional knowledge of the MS Office suite;
- Offer customer service that is both unique and excellent;
In return for your commitment to excellence, we offer…
- Competitive earnings, including commissions and bonuses
- Social benefits
- Wellness program
- Award and recognition programs
- Innovative and unique training programs
- Employee discounts
At Birks, you will find a management team that truly cares about your professional growth. You will be empowered to be yourself, in order to offer excellent customer service and to create an experience that will build long-lasting client relationships.
Come join us at Birks, and let your true self shine!
Are you the gem we are looking for?