Established since 1879, Birks is a luxury jewellery store whose reputation is built on quality, exclusivity, unique design and excellence in service. We pride ourselves in offering meaningful experiences and in building intimate relationships with each and every one of our clients.
As a Sales Professional in our CORE, TD Square store, you will get to embody our belief in the promise of a brighter tomorrow through each interaction. As such, you will get to work in a highly motivated team that values excellence, hard work and team work.
A result driven candidate that firmly believes in providing an excellent and unique experience to every client.
To do so, the Sales Professional will be expected to…
- Develop meaningful relationships with each client
- Make personalized recommendations that meet the client’s needs
- Foster an environment that puts the client at the forefront
- Achieve or exceed sales targets continuously
- Able to work to deadlines
- Professionally represent the brand image at all times
- Merchandise displays and ensuring high standards are maintained within the store
- Provide high quality service to client’s face-to-face, over the telephone, and via electronic communication
- Achieving and maintaining mystery shopper targets
- Support the manager to continuously develop store practices and customer service levels
- Promote effective working practices resulting in a safe and efficient working environment
- Maintain high level of product and brand knowledge
- Support the implementation of brand training initiatives
- Take responsibility of personal development and attending training as required
- Able to work flexibly, embrace, and manage change
Our ideal candidate has…
- A minimum of two (2) years of retail sales experience; luxury retail and/or jewelry and timepiece experience is preferred
-Strong team values
- Great interpersonal and communications skills
- Good organization and learning skills
- Knowledge of and ability to use various IT systems (Microsoft Office programs)
- Previous experience with luxury watches is an asset
- Exceptional time management skills
- Problem solving and initiative skills
- Understanding of the luxury market
- Knowledge of Cantonese and Mandarin is an asset
In return for your commitment to excellence, we offer…
At Birks, you will find a management team that truly cares about your professional growth. You will be empowered to be yourself, in order to offer excellent customer service and to create an experience that will build long-lasting client relationships.
Come join us at Birks, and let your true self shine!
Are you the gem we are looking for?