Established since 1879, Birks is a luxury jewellery store whose reputation is built on quality, exclusivity, unique design and excellence in service. We pride ourselves in offering meaningful experiences and in building intimate relationships with each and every one of our clients.
As an Assistant, Marketing & Public Relations for our Birks Corporate Office, located in Downtown Montreal, you will get to embody our belief in the promise of a brighter tomorrow through each interaction. As such, you will get to work in a highly motivated team that values excellence, hard work and team worK.
Under the general direction of the Director, Marketing & Events as well as supporting the Director, Public Relations, the Marketing & Public Relations Assistant is responsible for supporting the execution for all retail and wholesale events coordination, assisting with media buys, invoice processing, donations and sponsorships as well as other Marketing and PR related initiatives.
To do so, the Assistant, Marketing & Public Relations will be expected to…
- Assist the Director, Marketing & Events with media buying and 3rd party brand coordination
- Assist with planning and executing retail and wholesale events for Birks and 3rd party brands
- Assist the Director, Marketing & Events with invoice processing
- Coordinate marketing requests from the Credit department
- Coordinate donations and sponsorship requests by the Director, Public Relations
- Miscellaneous Marketing & PR requests to facilitate the department and get us to a more efficient and effective way of doing business
- Assist the Director, Public Relations with Sponsorship events
Our ideal candidate has…
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or any relevant Degree in Marketing and/or PR
- A minimum of 1-2 years of experience in a similar position
- Experience in luxury goods or fashion/lifestyle is an asset
- Must be fluent in written and spoken English and French
- Organized and efficient
- Strong communications skills
- Solid knowledge of MSOffice (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Team player
- Innovative thinker
- Bilingual: French and English - spoken/written is required
In return for your commitment to excellence, we offer…
- Competitive earnings
- Wellness program
- Award and recognition programs
- Innovative and unique training programs
At Birks, you will find a management team that truly cares about your professional growth. You will be empowered to be yourself, in order to offer excellent customer service and to create an experience that will build long-lasting client relationships.
Come join us at Birks, and let your true self shine!
Are you the gem we are looking for?